Instituto Beja was born in December 2021 through its founder Cristiane Sultani, with the legacy of the dear and late Pedro Alberto Fischer and the objective of contributing to the construction of a better world for all. Its headquarters, in Rio de Janeiro, has a memorial in its honor, disseminating its values, so that they are known and multiplied.
Beja Institute and the Sustainable
Development Goals (SDG)
The impacts desired by the Beja Institute will contribute positively to the achievement of the SDGs – 17
concepts established in 2015 by the UN, which together form the 2030 Agenda, an action plan for
eradicate poverty and protect the planet. Are they:
The social impact we seek
We want to reduce social inequalities through two central lines of action:
- Support for structuring actions and advocacy – actions with medium to long-term changes;
- Fostering and promoting comprehensive care and full development - stocks with short to medium term changes.
We like to affectionately say that our philanthropy is oxygenated because:
• we endorse looking at our programmatic fronts in an integrated manner;
• we invest in existing projects, as we understand that collaborative efforts are more sustainable;
• we promote listening to our partners, offering financial and non-financial support;
• our executives are deeply involved in making the most horizontal investment decision;
• we also seek partners outside the third sector to merge and improve knowledge.
Discover our theory of changeDownload
We believe in respect, listening
affection, and responsibility as the basis for the construction of integral human development.